The information about services and worship centres of MAA International are specific and relevant to MAA International and are as up-to-date as advised.
Terms & Conditions
- MAA International reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without notification of change.
- All logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to MAA International and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this site are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission.
- Information contained in the About Us section are provided for use within the general intent of informing the public. Use is as identified on the individual document. Restrictions apply as above to the use of logos.
- Transmission of any virus or other harmful component is prohibited.
- The information on this site has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on the work carried out by MAA International.
- Information on services of MAA International provided on this site is provided for the generic assistance of the public.
POLICY DESCRIPTION Policy for on-line donation refunds
Date of Approval 01/01/2015
This policy is to inform people who have made a donation on-line about MAA International refund policy and what to do if they have made a donation in error or a mistake in the amount of the donation.
Thank you for choosing to donate to MAA International. Please make sure you complete all details carefully, including the amount you are donating to us.
Errors in Amount Pledged:
If you have made an error in the amount of your donation, please contact us as soon as possible. You have 60 days in which to notify MAA International that an error has been made.
Duplicate Donation Error:
If you have made a duplicate donation in error, please contact us as soon as possible. You have 60 days in which to notify MAA International that a duplication error has been made.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing and forwarded as follows:
PO Box 395 Bankstown, NSW 2200
Your refund request should include details of the initial donation including:
Your name or the name of the donor
• contact details of the donor – phone, email, address
• the date the donation was made
• the amount donated
• the receipt number
• the nature of the error
• and any other information you think we should know Should the refund be approved, any original receipt issued for the incorrect amount immediately becomes void and invalid.
Change of mind on Donation:
Once you have made a donation to MAA we cannot normally give refunds if you change your mind. It is for this reason that we ask that you make your decision to donate to us carefully.
MAA is under no obligation to give a refund for a donation if an error has been made on your part, but we will endeavour to ensure that any genuine errors (such as the amount donated) are rectified.
MAA is a non-profit charity organisation and we reserve the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto the donor. Should an error be detected and a request for refund made after 90 days have expired, MAA regrets that we are unable to issue a refund.
Errors by Us:
Should an error be made by MAA or its financial institution(s), we will make a full refund as soon as possible when notification of the error is received and all costs will be borne by MAA. Contact MAA If you have any queries about the MAA’s Refund Policy, please contact the CDC team Manager: By phone: 02 8016 9500 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: MAA PO Box 395, Bankstown, NSW 2200.